Dr. Hanna has authored over 225 publications throughout his career, many of which pertain to patient specific immunotherapy. The publications most relevant to OncoVAX® are listed below:
- Hanna, M., et al., (2006) Active Specific Immunotherapy with Autologous Tumor Cell Vaccines for Stage II Colon Carcinoma. Human Vaccines, 2:185-191.
- Vermorken, Jan B., et al. (1999) Active Specific Immunotherapy for Stage II and Stage III Human Colon Cancer: A Randomized Trial. The Lancet 353:345-350.
- Hanna, M., et al. (2001) Adjuvant Active Specific Immunotherapy of Stage II and Stage III Colon Cancer With An Autologous Tumor Cell Vaccine: First Randomized Phase III Trials Show Promise.
- Uyl-de Groot, C.A., et al. (2005) Immunotherapy with Autologous Tumor Cell-BCG Vaccine in Patients with Colon Cancer: A Prospective Study of Medical and Economic Benefits. Vaccine, 23:2379-87.
- Harris, Jules E., et al. (2002) Adjuvant Active Specific Immunotherapy for Stage II and III Colon Cancer with an Autologous Tumor Cell Vaccine: Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Study E5283. Classic Papers and Current Comments, Journal of Clinical Oncolo.
- Hoover, Jr., Herbert C., et al. (1993) Adjuvant Active Specific Immunotherapy for Human Colorectal Cancer: 6.5-Year Median Follow-up of a Phase III Prospectively Randomized Trial. Journal of Clinical Oncology 11:390-399.